Dji Phantom 2 Review – You Can Read The Complete Analysis of DJI Phantom 2 with Zenmuse H3-3d 3-Axis Gimbal Quadcopter In This Article. This is Must-Have Equipment for Professional Film-Makers, Aerial Photographers and Adventure Geeks. This model is especially produced to offer a great aerial platform for creating Cinema-Quality Videos with your GoPro Camera (Compatible With Hero3 and Hero3+ Models). This model is very similar to Dji Phantom Fc40 Quadcopter. Keep reading this Dji Phantom 2 Review for more info.
Dji Phantom 2 Review – Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
Product Specifications of Dji Phantom 2 Review
- Product Name: DJI Phantom 2 Quadcopter with Zenmuse H3-3D 3-Axis Gimbal for GoPro Video Camera
- Brand: Dji
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 10 x 14 Inches
- Product Weight: 9 Pounds
- Model: P2-H3-3D-Bundle
- Batteries 4 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Compatible Camera Models: Tested with Hero3 and Hero3+ Models
- Pre Assembled: Yes
- Input Power: 3s-6S Lipo (12V-26V)
- Dji Instruction Manual: Click Here
Dji Phantom 2 Review – Dji Phantom FPV is a Second Generation Phantom RC Quadcopter from Dji Phantom Family. It has much improved Dji Phantom 2 Batteries, Propeller Design and Flight Time. This Quadcopter is more appealing to a variety of consumers, which include RC Hobbyist & First-Time Flyers who want to take Aerial Photos, Videos & Footage.
Now lets take a closer look at the Phantom 2 Review. This model is really Lightweight, Small, but yet offer unbelievable professional performance. This make it a preferred choice for spectacular films to extreme sports. The best thing about the Dji Phantom 2 Reviews is that the battery up to 25 minutes as compared to earlier models which has around 14 minutes.
DJI Phantom 2 Quadcopter has GoPro mount feature that enables new era of shooting possibilities. Continue reading this Dji Phantom 2 Review to learn more information.
What Are The Important Features of Dji Phantom 2 Review?
This Quadcopter comes with The Zenmuse H3-3D 3-axis gimbal which is a motor-powered stabilizer used to mount GoPro Camera (HERO3 or HERO3+ Models). This help to prevent the vibrations coming from the rotors which give smoothest possible Aerial Video. The camera tilts among -130 to +50° which keep the GoPro camera tilted in a steady position no matter whatever the angle you fly. This allow to capture Shake-Free and Smooth Video without “Jello Effect” in the footage.
Phantom 2 Review : DJI Phantom 2 Quadcopter is Ready-To-Fly (RTF) Model which comes with 2.4 GHz transmitter. You can use it for both Indoor and Outdoor Light easily. You do not have to do complex assembly to start the flight. You can set up the entire Quadcopter in just few minutes. Keep reading below for more facts on Dji Phantom 2 Reviews.
Other Dji Phantom Models Comparison Table
|Product Details||DJI Phantom Aerial UAV Drone Quadcopter||DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Quadcopter|
|Buy on Amazon|
|Camera||Require GoPro/ Tested with Hero2, Hero3 and Hero3+ Models (Not Included)||HD Camera (Included)|
|Dimensions||17 x 17 x 8 Inches||2 x 17 x 18 Inches|
|Weight||2.2 Pounds||10.8 Pounds|
|Battery Require / Flight Time||4 AA batteries/ 15 Minutes (Full Charge)||5,200-mAh Battery With 2 Batteries/ 20-25 Minutes (Full Charge)|
|Special Feature||Naza-M Auto-Pilot System||3-Axis Gimbal For Super Smooth Video|
Advantages of Dji Phantom 2 Reviews
- This Is Lightweight, Small, Easy-To-Use Compared With Previous Models In The Phantom Family
- Very Easy To Assemble Because of The Ready-To-Fly Design
- Deliver Stabilized and Smooth Shooting With GoPro Camera (Hero3 and Hero3+ Recommended)
- 2.4 GHz Radio Transmitter For Precision Controls and Provide Super Stable Flights Even In Light Weight
- 3-3D 3-Axis Gimbal That Prevent The Vibrations Coming From Rotor To Provide Smooth Videos
- Naza-M V2 Flight Control System For Better Control Over Your Quadcopter. This is one of the important feature of Phantom 2 Review.
- You Can Do Easy Battery Replacement Without Any Problem
- Advance Power System Control That Manage The Voltage and Power Capacity
- It Got The Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC). This is one of the best feature in Dji Phantom 2 Review
- Return To Home Feature Will Be Activated Using GPS Positioning If The Connection To The Remote Transmitter Is Lost or Interrupted. This Will Return Dji Phantom 2 Quadcopter To Take-Off Position.
- Low Voltage Protection & LED Lights To Make It a Safe Device To Fly Around
- It Comes With Self-Tightening Prop Design and Support Multiple Flight Control Modes
- You Can Enjoy a Maximum Flight Time Up To 25 Minutes on a Full Charge Which Is Good If You Want To Enjoy a Flight For a Long Period of Time.
Disadvantages of Phantom 2 Review
- It May Not Provide Complete First-Person-View (FPV) Experience Unless You Have a Wireless Video Transmitter
- It Lacks of Customization Parts If You Are a Person Who Want To Select Your Own Parts
- It May Be Only Compatible With (HERO3 or HERO3+ Models), But Not Other Ones.
- Dji Phantom Quadcopter Might Take Some Time To Master The Controls
Some Final Advises on Precaution Steps
Dji Phantom 2 Analysis (Word of Caution) – We recommend not to use the Dji Phantom Quadcopter with your GoPro camera when both devices have their respective Wi-Fi Technology Enabled. The GoPro camera’s Wi-Fi & DJI Phantom’s Wi-Fi run on the same frequency.
If you use both at the same time DJI Phantom’s transmitter might lose the communication with Quadcopter. You should be very careful with this otherwise or it may cause loss or damage to the Quadcopter. This is a useful guide on Dji Phantom 2 Analysis. Thank you so much in advance for browsing this Dji Phantom 2 Review article in advance.
You Can Find-out The Overall Predicted Score Provided For The DJI Phantom 2 Quadcopter By Our Senior Editor Below.