The Estes Quadcopter is one of the Best-Selling Mini Quadcopter available in the market today. This proto x quadcopter got released in fall 2013 & Picked Up the interest of Both First Time & Expert RC Flyers very quickly. This was actually produced by Hubsan as the Hubsan Q4, But Later Estes Re-branded It In USA.
Estes Quadcopter Proto X is really a tiny Quad that can comfortable fit in your palm. However, do not let the size fool you because it is surprisingly stable and agile. This is the #1 Best Seller In The (RC Vehicle Parts) Category According to Amazon.com.
Estes Protox Nano Quadcopter push the limits to all new level. It comes with some extraordinary features such as Trim Detail LED Light, 4 Channel 2.4GHz Connection, Rotor Blades, Plastic Body With Window, Ready-To-Fly & Many More. Keep reading this article to discover more interesting facts about Estes Quadcopter.
Estes Quadcopter Specifications
- Brand: Estes
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 4 x 2.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Batteries 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Wingspan: 45×45 mm
- Flight Time: 4-5 Minutes
- Charging Time: 50 Minutes
- Battery Type: 3.7V LiPo
- Estes Quadcopter Motor : Four Micro Motors
Proto x Quadcopter Packaging
Estes quadcopter proto x comes in a neat paper box with all the accessories you need to start flying. You will get things such as LiPo Battery, USB Charger, Four Spare Rotor Blades, Instruction Manual, Remote Control & Extra Set of Propellers.
All of the parts are tucked to the side very securely to make sure nothing get damaged. It is basically a Ready-To-Fly (RTF) Model so you can enjoy a quick flight because of less assembly time.
Estes Quadcopter Proto X Design
Estes Quadcopter Proto is a Mini Quadcopter that has a Sleek, Modern & Simple Design. It measures only 5.5 x 4 x 2.5 inches & to be honest, this is one of the smallest Quadcopters we have ever come across.
The frame is a Printed Circuit Board (PCB) which mean that the electronics & flight controller are part of quadcopter’s structural assembly. These two elements have joined into one to save weight.
It has a Standard Plastic Propellers which can be simply pushed on with your fingers. The type of Estes Quadcopter Motor used is “Core-less Micro Motors” which is so powerful. The housing of the Quadcopter with easily removable. However, we recommend not to miss with it because this can easily break off.
You can notice the Estes Logo & On/Off Switch Underneath The Estes Protox Nano Quadcopter. You can also notice some of the electronics on the PCB & Some Wires of The Motors.
Advantages of Estes Quadcopter Proto X
- Trim Detail LED Lights In Front and Back of The Quadcopter That Can Help To Fly It Even At Night.
- Four Micro Motors That Provide a Powerful Lift, Stability & Control Over The Model.
- It Can Fly Up To 5 Minutes on a Full Charge That Is Pretty Decent For This Size of Product.
- The User-Friendly Controls Makes It Easy-To-Fly Even If You Are a First Time RC Flyer.
- It’s Quick, Responsive, Fun To Fly and Extremely Durable.
- You’ll Get All Necessary Accessories Without Any Additional Cost.
Disadvantages of Estes Quadcopter Proto X
- This Is Recommended For Only Indoor Flight & Strictly No Outdoor Light Because It’s Too Small To Compensate Windy Condition.
- It Might Lack Advance Controls That You Find In a Very Expensive Quadcopter.
Estes 4606 Proto X Nano Model is one of the Top-Rated Small Quadcopter. It’s Small, Agile, Fast & Easy-To-Use. You can straightaway buy it because of its Affordable Price, Superb Design, User-Friendly Controls & Many More. We strongly recommend you to buy a Quadcopter from Estes Brand because they never disappoint their buyers.
Their promise is like what you see is what you will get. They never compromise on Standard Quality. We hope this guide is really useful to buy a proto x quadcopter after knowing some information about it. Now its your turn to make the decision.
You Can Find-out The Overall Predicted Score Given For Estes 4606 Proto X Nano R/C Quadcopter By Our Senior Editor Below.