DJI Phantom 2 vision quadcopter Is One of The Best-Selling Multi-Rotor In The Market Today. It Takes Very Less Time To Assemble & You Do Not Have To Be A Expert Flyer To Use It.
This Is The Go-To-Choice If You Want To Take Some Serious Aerial Photography & Videography. You May Have To Go Through Few Trial & Error Method, But It Will 100% Worth Your Investment.
This Is The Real Deal Because It Has Very Few Minor Weaknesses That Are Outweighed By Its Massive Advantages.
Phantom Vision 2 is a Ready-To-Fly Quadcopter Right out of The Box from Dji Innovation. This Vision Quadcopter allows you to capture the most Amazing, Breath-Taking & Stunning Things around you through the Digital Media.
You can also share the captured images & videos in social media networks. You have endless opportunities to take mesmerizing Aerial Photos, Videos & Footage With a Phantom Vision Quadcopter Model.
This kit also comes with all essential accessories so that you do not have to buy those separately which can save you both money & time. Keep reading this Dji Phantom Vision Review to discover more interesting details.
The important features of Phantom Vision Quadcopter include Wi-Fi connection of up to 300 meters, Integrated mobile phone FPV technology, Wi-Fi Extender, GPS & Many More. This model is specially designed for professional Aerial Photography & Videography.
DJI Phantom Vision Specification
- Brand: DJI Innovation
- Product Dimensions: 14.6 x 8.3 x 13.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7 pounds
- Batteries 1 Lithium-ion batteries required. (included)
- Flight Time: Fly Up To 25 Minutes
- FPV Supported: Yes
- App: Free Vision app for iOS or Android
- Control: Intelligent Orientation Control
- Battery: 5200mAh LiPo
- Weight (Battery & Propellers Included): 1180g
- Max Yaw Angular Velocity: 200°/s
- Hover Accuracy (Ready To Fly): Vertical: 0.8m; Horizontal: 2.5m
- Max Ascent / Descent Speed: Ascent: 6m/s; Descent: 2m/s
- Max Tilt Angle: 35°
- Diagonal Length: 350mm
- Max Flight Speed: 15m/s (Not Recommended)
- Tilting Range Of Gimbal: 0°-60°
- Diagonal Length: 350mm
More About Phantom Vision 2
Now let’s talk some more information about DJI Phantom Vision Analysis. This is a High-Quality Quadcopter with Integrated FPV Camcorder. The image & video quality will be crystal clear.
The camera features important settings such as RAW/JPEG Formatting, ISO Settings, White Balance & Exposure Compensation & Many More.
The best feature of Phantom Vision Quadcopter is that all settings are adjustable from your mobile device during the flight.
It has an impressive flight time up to 25 minutes that is much longer compared with other Low-Quality Quadcopters in the market today.
This Multi-Rotator will return back to the original Take-off Position using advanced GPS Function if the signal to the transmitter is lost.
This is one of the special features that most of the RC Experts like very much.
There are very fewer complaints about Dji Phantom Vision Review. One of the few complaints mentioned by consumers is that the camera takes a photo with a low resolution of a Low-End Smartphone.
However, this not the mistake on the product, but the device you are using. Make sure to use the most latest SmartPhone Device if you want to take Crystal Clear Photos.
DJI Phantom Vision Pros
- Multi-Functional, Lightweight & Easy-To-Use Quadcopter
- Integrated FPV Camcorder To Do Aerial Photography & Videography
- It Feature Range Extender To Boost The Wi-Fi Distance (Phantom Vision 2 Range) Up To 300 Meters
- Single Axis Stabilisation With Anti-Vibration Camera Platform
- Low Voltage Protection For Increased Security
- Supports Both RAW and JPEG Picture Formats
- High Definition Video Recording (1080p HD Video)
- Ability To Change The Camera Settings While Flying
- Camera Tilt Motor To Prevent The Shaking While Capturing a Photo or Recording a Video
- Advanced GPS System To Return To Take-off Position If Signal Is Lost
- You Can Synchronize The Photo Album Through The Camera Wi-Fi Connection
DJI Phantom Vision Cons
- DJI Phantom Vision Review Product Might Not Be Ideal For First-Time Flyer Because It Takes Some Time To Master The Controls Flawlessly.
- There Is No Microphone To Record Audio During The Flight.
- The Range Extender Should Be Charged Separately
- Let’s Talk a Bit About The Camera
The camera of DJI Phantom Vision
- Sensor Size: 1/2.3″
- Effective Pixels: 14 Megapixels
- High Definition Recording: 1080p/30, 1080i/60, 720p/60
- Operating Environment Temperature: 0℃-40℃
- Resolution (R) : 4384×3288
- Recording FOV: 110° / 85°
The camera is one of the important things that you may have to know about when buying a Phantom Vision Quadcopter. It is a 14 Mega Pixels Camera with 1080p HD video recording feature.
It allows for Three Directions of Stabilization to take smooth Photo & Video. You can easily change the settings with the help of the Dji Application on iPhone & Android.
Though it comes with a built-in camera, still you can mount any type of GoPro Camera. You can enjoy the Camera experience in First Person View as-well. DJI Phantom Fc40 model has a similar camera to this.
DJI Phantom Vision Conclusion
We hope you enjoy this Dji Phantom Vision Review to make the right decision. Vision 2 is Easy-To-Fly Multi Rotator That You Can Buy for a reasonable price.
This Best-Quadcopter can take the flight experience to all-new levels that you never expected. What else you can expect in this Phantom Vision Model? When All you need is there in one device.
Feel free to share this post on social network sites if you like what we shared.