Sky Viper Quadcopter is one of the most inexpensive Multi-Rotor in the market today. Sky Viper is a brand that is well-known for original & Innovative Designs. This is not a Small, Cheap Quadcopter because its made up of Carbon Fiber that keeps it Lightweight, Heavy Duty and Sturdy.
- Brand: Sky Viper
- Product Name: Sky Viper Quadcopter Toy Vehicle
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 20 x 14.5 inches
- Weight: 1 Pound
- Origin: Made in USA
- Manufacturer Recommended Age: 6 – 15 Years
- Batteries 4 AAA Batteries Required
- Channel Connection: 2.4 GHz
Technical Specifications of Sky Viper
- Flying Time: 4-5 Minutes
- Wingspan: 280×280 MM
- Battery Type: 3.7V LiPo
- Controller: 2.4GHz
- Charging Time: 30 Minutes
- Camera: No Camera Feature
- Blade-To-Blade Measurement: 16″ Diagonally
There are two different designs for this Sky Viper Quadcopter Toy Vehicle that allows you to fly it both in outdoor & Indoor while still being able to withstand most Accident & Crashes. We would recommend you to read Sky Viper Review if you want to buy a All-New Beginner Quadcopter for under $50. You can enjoy a fun flying experience and stay in a lower price budget.
This may not the Best Quadcopter as you expect, but give a Great Pleasure for a RC Beginner. You Can Continue Reading Sky Viper Quadcopter Reviews to know more interesting facts that you did not know about this model.
Many People try to find-out “Sky Viper Quadcopter How To Fly” Technique for Indoor Flight. Basically, Sky Viper got a removable foam body for indoor flying that help the Quadcopter from Damages & Crashes. It also help to prevent the damage to surrounding environment.
You can first Practice in Indoor before actually trying to fly it in an outdoor Place. This tip will help you to get used to controls so that you can easily use it in outdoors with some experience.
For outdoor Flight, you should also make sure to fly it in a place without many trees. The powerful lift will make the Sky Viper Quadcopter Toy Vehicle goes straight up in the sky and may go out of sight and get struck in tall trees. Try to fly in a space that has no distraction.
The List of Main Advantages & Features
- This is a very Lightweight Product that is More Responsive, Fast & Agile Compared With other Smallest Quadcopters in the market today.
- You Can Do Stunning Barrel Rolls & Flips With a Push of Button Easily.
- There are Three Different Difficulty Modes From Beginner To Advanced Level So That You Can Choose One Which You Are Comfortable With.
- You Will Virtually Get Two Different Body Designs For Both Indoor (EP Body) and Outdoor Flight (Vacuform Stunt Body).
- It Can Do Flips In Four Various Directions and Has a Precision Control To Adjust Sensitivity From Beginners To Experts.
- The Lightweight, Sturdy and Heavy-Duty Body Construction Help To Withstand Against Many Crashes.
- You only Have To Charge It For 30 Minutes To Enjoy a 4-5 Flight Time Continually Without Any Limits.
- The 6-Axis Gyro Stabilization For Superior Flight Performance.
- It Needs Less Sky Viper Quadcopter Troubleshooting Compared With other Inexpensive Models.
- You Can Go Down, Up, Left and Right Using The Advance Settings and Also Enable The Stunt Mode.
Some of The Minor Drawbacks
- Sky Viper Quadcopter Battery Is a Minor Concern If You Are a Professional RC Flyer. It Lasts only Up To ten Minutes If You Are Not In Full Power. Again, It May Last Only Up To 5 Minutes If You Use on a Full Throttle. However, This Not a Major Concern Foe Beginner RC Flyers.
- This Quadcopter Does Not Have camera To Take Aerial Photos and Videos. You May Have To Consider Buying a Dji Phantom Aerial UAV Drone if you want a Quadcopter With GoPro Camera.
- You May Have To Be Careful With Flight Sensitivity If You Are a Beginner. It May Also Lack of Altitude Control.
We would have no hesitation in recommending Sky Viper Quadcopter if you want to experience a fun flight. This may be not the extraordinary Quad, but definitely worth giving a go.
You Can Find-out The Overall Predicted Score Provided For The Sky Viper Quadcopter Toy Vehicle By Our Senior Editor Below.